Trevor Kitching and ACS Supply Chain Consultancy has worked with clients from a range of different sectors. Click on a sector below to view a selection of these clients.
- BP Energy - Procurement healthcheck.
- British Energy - Review of stockholding strategy including introduction of concept of shared spares and development of new inventory management parameters.
- BT - Series of projects in various regions to improve materials management.
- Dwr Cymru (Welsh Water) - Transport needs review project.
- East of Scotland Water - Development of a new central stores facility for all engineering items, tools and clothing, the implementation of a stock reduction programme and and assistance with the introduction of purchasing cards.
- Inmarsat - Purchasing research project to identify purchasing methods used by Inmarsat’s major markets. Results presented to global conference in Marbella.
- National Grid - Preparation of a purchasing ‘Good Practice Guide’ for dispersed purchasing staff following re-organisation and scaling down of central procurement. Subsequently retained to prepare detailed quality assurance procedures. Also developed strategic spares store, consolidating stock previously held in a wide range of locations.
- Vodafone - Advice on procurement and inventory management.