Trevor Kitching and ACS Supply Chain Consultancy has worked with clients from a range of different sectors. Click on a sector below to view a selection of these clients.
- Boots Contract Manufacturing - Procurement healthcheck.
- Causton Cartons - Storage and layout project.
- Coca Cola - Supply chain analysis project carried out to provide supporting information in response to legal action.
- DRG - Storage and layout projects.
- Gillette - Global pricing impact review.
- GlaxoSmithKline - Recent project to develop benchmarking tool for use in each of GSK’s markets in Europe. The tool allowed inter-market comparison of moves towards best practice in various areas of sales and supply chain activities. Previously involved in global supply chain review for Glaxo pharmaceuticals.
- Manchem - Materials flow analysis and inventory review.
- Nestle Purina - Creation and delivery of a supply chain workshop to identify priority areas for improvement.
- Norton & Wright - Logical layout project.
- Parker Hannifin - Development and delivery of training courses for European group companies. Courses delivered in U.K., Germany and Sweden.
- Polylina - Inventory, stores and purchasing review for MRO items.
- PSM - Market research exercise to gain better understanding of customer needs and expectations and client’s perceived position in various international markets.
- Renfro - Negotiation of new contract for pan-european distribution.
- Robinsons of Chesterfield - Space, storage and inventory project.
- SCA Hygiene - Process review aimed at improving quality of customer service. Subsequently involved in re-letting distribution contract.