Trevor Kitching and ACS Supply Chain Consultancy has worked with clients from a range of different sectors. Click on a sector below to view a selection of these clients.
Fashion & Retail
- Burton Group - Benchmarking exercise for goods not for resale.
- Early Learning Centre - Review of supply chain particularly focusing on impact of supply chain from China on Christmas peak demand.
- MFI - Support to team evaluating systems options.
- Next - Review of supply chain, particularly focusing on seasonal launches.
- Safeway - Supply chain review for magazines aimed at simplifying acceptance and returns procedures.
- Sainsbury - Work measurement exercise assessing impact of new till technology.
- Sears - Consolidation of purchasing manuals for various group companies.
- Texstyle World - Warehousing review.
- Toyota GB - Purchasing healthcheck covering wide range of goods and services needed to support vehicle dealerships. Major savings opportunity identified.