Trevor Kitching and ACS Supply Chain Consultancy has worked with clients from a range of different sectors. Click on a sector below to view a selection of these clients.
- CEC - Support to evaluation of major tenders.
- Central Statistical Office - Supply chain review analyzing flow of items through post room receipt and dispatch.
- Companies House - Operational review plus training needs analysis.
- Crown Prosecution Service - Preparation of new procurement procedures manual.
- Department of Trade and Industry - Various projects including re-writing procurement manual and outsourcing supply of stationery, thus enabling the closure of stationery store.
- DETR - Three-year programme of work covering development of best practice guidelines and improvement programme plus training of hundreds of staff with part-time purchasing responsibilities. Also delivered training to various related agencies.
- Environment Agency - Various projects including strategic procurement review, training needs analysis and assistance with staff selection.
- Home Office - Contract support to Immigration Service.
- MFO - Audit of procurement activities in Tel Aviv for this Rome-based peacekeeping force.
- MOD - Various training courses in UK and Germany.
- Scottish Office - Preparation of new procurement manual and quality system documentation.
- Welsh Office - Strategic review of procurement and support to preparation of procedures manual.