Trevor Kitching and ACS Supply Chain Consultancy has worked with clients from a range of different sectors. Click on a sector below to view a selection of these clients.
- Cheshire County Council - Stores review.
- Highland Council - Supply chain review including identification of opportunities for site rationalisation and impact of introduction of e-procurement.
- Lancashire County Council - Various projects including procurement strategy and appraisal of innovative outsourcing proposals.
- Liverpool City Council - Stores and purchasing review.
- London Borough of Enfield - Procurement and systems review.
- Manchester City Council - Stores and procurement review. Following establishment of new stores organisation as the result of a merger between various council departments, carried out a review of stores practices to establish opportunities for rationalisation and impact of the introduction of purchasing cards.
- Portsmouth City Council - Scrutiny of contract award procedures.
- Solihull MBC - Strategic review of procurement.
- Wirral & North Wales PC - Various projects supporting collaborative procurement and distribution initiative.