Trevor Kitching and ACS Supply Chain Consultancy has worked with clients from a range of different sectors. Click on a sector below to view a selection of these clients.
Other Public Services
- BUPA - Recently worked with BUPA on a project to review the supply chain implications of introducing e-procurement.
- Cambridgeshire Constabulary - Procurement Healthcheck.
- Council for the Central Research Laboratories - Review of commercial function covering both procurement/stores and sales function. Included roles and responsibilities analysis for managing sales process to major national and European government funded bodies.
- FEFC - Preparation of guidance documents on Procurement.
- Law Society - Writing new procurement manual plus high level guidance documentation. Also involved in staff training and selection of new Head of Purchasing.
- NFER - Procurement Healthcheck.
- NMEC - Advice on procedures.
- Nottingham Trent University - Review of purchasing function within the university covering policy, procedures and roles and responsibilities. Retained to help develop detailed job descriptions and systems developments.
- Nottinghamshire Constabulary - Procurement Healthcheck.
- Planning Inspectorate - Training in core skills in procurement.
- Post Office - Review of outsourcing options.
- RNLI - Advice on purchasing and inventory control functionality of new computer system.
- Scottish Prison Service - Strategic review of procurement.
- Sussex Police - Preparation of new procurement procedures manual.
- West Berkshire Housing Consortium - Purchasing healthcheck to identify opportunities for savings and improved control in purchasing activities. Retained to provide training in best practice.